Makinom 2.13.0 is here with 10 new features, changes and fixes!
This update adds new child object settings, new input key max hold times and other new features, changes and fixes.
Download the latest version of Makinom here.
- Child Objects: New child object settings available. Beside defining the ‘Path’ to the child object, you can now also find child objects by ‘Name’ or ‘Tag’. Available everywhere child objects can be defined. Previous settings are automatically updated to ‘None’ or ‘Path’ (depending if a path was defined or not).
- Input Keys: Key Code, Mouse, Touch, Unity Input Manager: ‘Max Hold Time’ setting available (all input handlings except ‘Down’). Optionally use a maximum time the input can be held to recognize the input.
- Schematics: Select Game Object: New ‘Use Child Objects’ settings available. You can now use the ‘Direct Children’, ‘All Children’ or ‘Defined’ children (e.g. all child objects with a defined tag) of a game object.
- Unity UI: HUD Value Bar Content Components, HUD Icon Bar Content Components: ‘Value Type’ setting available. The value/icon bar content now supports values from different origins. Previous settings will be updated to ‘Value’ type.
- Unity UI: HUD Value Bar Content Components, HUD Icon Bar Content Components: ‘Value’ value type available. Displays a defined value (i.e. the previous settings of the value bar components).
- Unity UI: HUD Value Bar Content Components, HUD Icon Bar Content Components: ‘Input Hold Time’ value type available. Displays the time an input key has been held down (only for input keys using a hold time).
- Reflection: Reflection calls (e.g. from function nodes in schematics) will now output a warning to the console if a component isn’t found on a game object.
- Component Conditions: Fixed an issue where setting an ‘Auto Fail Action’ and afterwards setting ‘Auto Check’ to ‘None’ still used the auto fail action when the conditions where invalid.
- Auto Save Slot Dialogue: Fixed an issue where canceling out of the dialogue still used the slot.
- Game Object Pools: Fixed an issue where disabling a pooled game object after time could lead to an error if the game object was disabled.