Makinom 2.9.1 is here with a few new features and an important fixes!
This update small update adds 2 new schematic nodes, contains a few other new features and a fix for editor errors regarding ‘GetLastRect’.
Download the latest version of Makinom here.
If you’re enjoying Makinom (or ORK Framework) and the free updates, tutorials and support I’m providing, please consider supporting me as a patron on patreon.com.
- Schematics: Select UI Base Component: ‘Select UI Base Component’ node available in ‘UI > UI Components’ nodes. Use the ‘UI Box’ or ‘HUD’ component (or anything implementing ‘IUIBase’) attached to a game object to change selected data. Allows using machine components on UI game objects to animate them.
- Schematics: Is UI Box Focused: ‘Is UI Box Focused’ node available in ‘UI’ nodes. Checks if a UI box stored in selected data is focused or not.
- Schematics: Rotate Component Settings: ‘Is 2D Look At’ setting available in all nodes using ‘Rotate Component’ settings to define how a game object is rotated. Ensures that ‘look at’ rotations are correct for 2D.
- Unity UI: UI Selection Cursor Component: ‘Show Only Focused’ setting available. Optionally only show the selection cursor while the UI box is focused. By default disabled (always showing).
- Editor: Fixed issues related to ‘GetLastRect’ errors in some Unity versions.