Makinom 2.4.1 is a small bugfix update.
This update fixes some bugs. Check out the Makinom 2.4.0 release notes for more information on the latest features.
Download the latest version of Makinom here.
If you’re enjoying Makinom (or ORK Framework) and the free updates, tutorials and support I’m providing, please consider supporting me as a patron on patreon.com.
- Game States: Fixed an issue where the ‘Game Running’ state (or auto activating/deactivating a state via ‘Start Game’) wasn’t set when loading a saved game.
- Editor: Schematics: Debugging: Fixed an issue where not using ‘Domain Reload’ in Unity didn’t clear debug information from previous runs. Debug information is now removed when playing in the editor.
- Editor: Search: Fixed an issue where search highlights where no longer displayed after opening a popup selection (e.g. asset selection or dropdown menu).
- UI Boxes: Fixed an issue where focus changes could cause errors in some cases.
- Schematics: Fixing an issue where an eternal loop in a stopped schematic leads to errors.