Makinom 2.4.1 is a small bugfix update.
This update fixes some bugs. Check out the Makinom 2.4.0 release notes for more information on the latest features.
Download the latest version of Makinom here.
- Game States: Fixed an issue where the ‘Game Running’ state (or auto activating/deactivating a state via ‘Start Game’) wasn’t set when loading a saved game.
- Editor: Schematics: Debugging: Fixed an issue where not using ‘Domain Reload’ in Unity didn’t clear debug information from previous runs. Debug information is now removed when playing in the editor.
- Editor: Search: Fixed an issue where search highlights where no longer displayed after opening a popup selection (e.g. asset selection or dropdown menu).
- UI Boxes: Fixed an issue where focus changes could cause errors in some cases.
- Schematics: Fixing an issue where an eternal loop in a stopped schematic leads to errors.